Before your Initial Evaluation
Therapy Prescription- a physician must issue a prescription for physical therapy. This prescription will have information that the therapist will
need, such as recommendations for treatment, therapy frequency, diagnosis, etc.
- What to Wear- Optimal attire would include comfortable, loose-fitting clothing with comfortable, supportive shoes. Similar to what you
might wear if exercising
- Patient Intake Forms- Feel free to print off the new patient paperwork from our website! If you do not receive the new patient paperwork before your first
appointment, please arrive 15-20 minutes early to complete the forms. If you have any questions, we are here to help!
- Intake forms can be found on the bottom of this page
- What to Bring- On your first appointment plan on bringing the following items:
- Prescription from referring physician
- If you have misplaced your prescription, please let us know! We can call the physician's office and request a copy
- Photo Identification
- Insurance Cards
- Medication List
- If you have a standard medication list, we will be more than happy to copy it for you!
Regularly Scheduled Appointments
Home Exercise Programs/PRN
- Home Exercise Program- We may provide a Home Exercise Program that follows your plan of care. This can include stretches or exercise that you can
benefit from doing regularly, not just when you are here. With Home Exercise Programs, it is important to communicate with your therapist on how the HEP makes you feel, if you feel benefit from
- PRN- If you have been progressing at therapy, and have met your goals, the therapist may choose to give you a PRN status. This is not discharging
you from therapy, but is allowing time for you to test the waters without any physical therapy. With this status, your prescription is still valid for as long as recommended, so you can give us
a call if you feel like your status is regressing and want to make an appointment to come back to therapy.
We will be in contact with your physician, surgeon, and/or case manager on a regular basis. We like to update them on your progress, especially right before a
return/follow up visit.